Family Operations Hub
The Family Operations Hub provides:
- Advice and Guidance to the public and professionals looking for support at levels 2 and 3 (Additional and Intensive on the Effective Support Windscreen);
- is the referral pathway to request for support from Family Solutions (Level 3 Intensive Support);
- is the referral pathway for any safeguarding concerns at level 4 (Specialist on the Effective Support Windscreen).
When you telephone 0345 603 7627 - please specifically ask for the Family Operations Hub and state if it is for the:
- Consultation Line (Social Worker will give advice but not record the call)
- The Family Operations Hub Children's Line (currently suspended for professionals)
- The Priority Line (because an immediate resposne is necessary)
By telephoning 0345 603 7627 and asking specifically for the Family Operations Hub, you will speak to a Family Adviser who will discuss with you and help identify the right services that will help to meet the family's needs. You can also email your query to FOH@essex.gcsx.gov.uk
If the Family Adviser feels that the level of needs described meet the Family Solutions criteria, you would be asked to complete a Family Operations Request for Support (FORS) Form.
If the Family Adviser feels that there are Child Protection concerns that require Social Care involvement then they will complete a request with you. You may also be asked to complete an Family Operations Request for Support (FORS) Form. Once completed you would need to password protect it and email the form to FOH@essex.gcsx.gov.uk
A Process map have been created in order to help you understand the support you can access from the Family Operations Hub.